Background and Significance
- Nigerians are not getting Tested for COVID-19 as they should
- A seroprevalance study revealed that many Nigerians have the COVID-19 antibodies
- There is more cases of COVID-19 in the country than officially reported
- People are having the virus without knowing.
- Testing is key in detecting and responding effectively to stop the spread of the virus in the country
- Vaccination is effective in protecting people from the virus or from severe illnesses after getting the virus
- Nigeria COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site Finder will create awareness to the user of the testing and vaccination sites available around them.
How it works
- It is internet-enabled, and clicking the option “Nearest Centers” on the application will provide one with COVID-19 testing and vaccination centers in proximity to a user location.
- One can search centers by Name, State, LGA or Ward
- Will provide the address of each location and enable navigation to the location by providing a function that links to the online map available on one’s device.
- A user can get COVID-19 News and Updates
The platform is for all Nigerians wanting to get the COVID-19 test vaccine in the country regardless of their age, location or